adidas Clash at the Border
Presented by Summit Mortgage Corporation
July 31st - Aug 2nd, 2020
Due to Covid 19 delaying the start of this coming season, we needed to make a 1 time adjustment to the timing of our Tournament. We are sorry if this causes you any inconvenience. If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to Tournaments@WashingtonTimbers.com
In event of cancellation due to Covid-19, all registration fees will be issued a full refund minus credit card processing fees.
TIMBERS TOURNAMENT SERIES
This year to help teams attend tournaments and save a little money, if you register and attend all 3 of our Timbers Tournaments: Clash at the Border, 3v3 Harmony Challenge and Summer Slam, We will register you with a 15% discount to all. Please Click Here to email the Tournament Director with questions or if you want to take advantage of this offer.
The 2020 adidas Clash at the Border soccer tournament brings together top level premier, select, classic, and travel teams from Alaska, Alberta, British Columbia, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Washington and more for a weekend of competitive soccer on brilliant fields truly on the border. Games will be played in Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington.
The adidas Clash at the Border has the highest level of competition as ranked by GotSoccer for summer tournaments in Oregon and SW Washington.
We are pleased to continue our relationship with adidas and every team who attends will have access to the adidas employee store.
The champions of the U11-U18 Super Groups for each gender will earn FREE registration to the 2021 tournament.
See tournament rules for restrictions
320+ Teams Participate each year
Don’t miss this sensational international tournament. The adidas Clash at the Border tournament is popular and is always a great prelude to the fall season due to the quality of participating teams.
- Teams will be grouped according to level of play to assure balanced competition.
- Flexible scheduling. We do our best to accommodate all special requests; coaches with two teams, late starts, etc.
- Individual awards for 1st and 2nd place teams.
- Championship teams get a laser engraved log slice
- Tax free shopping in Oregon
- Four game guarantee
- GotSoccer online tournament scheduling system with the majority of the results posted online within 10 minutes of game completion.
Additional Tournament Notes
- No Pets are allowed at any of the tournament fields or complexes
- U9 teams may be placed in a U10 age group
- U20 players may be on a U19 roster only if the player has not played on a collegiate team
Questions, please contact Tournament Directors, Jaide Graham and Ron Witherup, at
adidas Clash at the Border is an unrestricted tournament. Teams registered and in good standing with any U.S. Soccer Federation affiliate are eligible to apply. The tournament is also internationally sanctioned and accepts teams from Canada.
|U9 - U10||(7v7)||$585|
|U11 - U12||(9v9)||$785|
|U13 - U19||(11v11)||$885|
- Registration closes July 16th, 2020, 11:59pm.
- Refund: Prior to July 16th, 2020, a 100% refund (minus $25 service fee). After July 16th, 2020, a 50% refund (minus $25 service fee). After July 23rd, 2020 no refund.
If you have any trouble with your GotSoccer account including username and password please contact GotSoccer Tech Support at 1-904-746-4446