adidas Clash at the Border
Presented by Summit Mortgage Corporation
June 25-27th 2021
The 2021 adidas Clash at the Border soccer tournament brings together top level premier, select, classic, and travel teams from Alaska, Alberta, British Columbia, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Washington and more for a weekend of competitive soccer on brilliant fields truly on the border. Games will be played in Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington.
2019 Champions- If you won the super group in 2019, we will still accept your free registration into the 2021 tournament. If you have a team who has graduated out during 2020 please reach out to the tournament director to discuss the possibility of using that free entry for another team you coach.
The adidas Clash at the Border has the highest level of competition as ranked by GotSoccer for summer tournaments in Oregon and SW Washington.
We are pleased to continue our relationship with adidas and every team who attends will have access to the adidas employee store.
The champions of the U11-U18 Super Groups for each gender will earn FREE registration to the 2022 tournament.
See tournament rules for restrictions
320+ Teams Participate each year
Don’t miss this sensational international tournament. The adidas Clash at the Border tournament is popular and is always a great prelude to the fall season due to the quality of participating teams.
- Teams will be grouped according to level of play to assure balanced competition.
- Flexible scheduling. We do our best to accommodate all special requests; coaches with two teams, late starts, etc.
- Individual awards for 1st and 2nd place teams.
- Championship teams get a laser engraved log slice
- Tax free shopping in Oregon
- Four game guarantee
- GotSoccer online tournament scheduling system with the majority of the results posted online within 10 minutes of game completion.
Additional Tournament Notes
- No Pets are allowed at any of the tournament fields or complexes
- U9 teams may be placed in a U10 age group
- U20 players may be on a U19 roster only if the player has not played on a collegiate team
Questions, please contact Tournament Directors, Jaide Graham and Ron Witherup, at