2020 Directors Mortgage Summer Slam
August 28-30, 2020
The Directors Mortgage Summer Slam is open to all youth select and recreational teams. The Slam is a great way to start your team’s fall season. Our tournament will offer your teams the opportunity to play a variety of teams from across the Northwest that you may not have played before giving your team a great competitive tournament to start the fall season.
If you sign up for Summer Slam by July 24th 2020, you can get up to two 3v3 teams registered for $120.00/per team. Please email the Tournament Director at Tournaments@Washingtontimbers.com if you plan on taking advantage of this promotion.
The Directors Mortgage Sumer Slam is an unrestricted tournament. Teams registered and in good standing with any U.S. Soccer Federation affiliate are eligible to apply. The tournament is also internationally sanctioned and accepts teams from Canada.
|U9 - U10||(7v7)||$440|
|U11 - U12||(9v9)||$540|
|U13 - U19||(11v11)||$640|
- Registration closes August 7, 2020, 11:59pm.
- Registrations after July 29 will incur a $25 late registration fee and must be paid in full by either a credit card at time of registration.
- Refund: Prior to July 29, 2020, a 100% refund (minus $25 service fee). After July 29, 2020, a 50% refund (minus $25 service fee). After August 7, 2020 no refund.
Weekend Parking Pass required for Harmony Sports Complex
$10 per vehicle pass is good for all three days
Highlights of the Tournament
- Teams are guaranteed a minimum of 4 games.
- Teams will be grouped according to level of play to assure balanced competition.
- Flexible scheduling. We do our best to accommodate all special requests; coaches with two teams, late starts, etc.
- Individual awards for 1st and 2nd place teams
- Championship teams get a laser engraved log slice
- Gotsoccer Tournament, and Gotsoccer points
- NO DOGS are allowed at any tourament venue.
Questions, please contact Tournament Director at