2017 Directors Mortgage Summer Slam
August 25-27, 2017
The Directors Mortgage Summer Slam is open to all select, classic, and recreational club teams. The Slam is a great way to start off your team’s fall season. Our tournament will offer your teams the opportunity to play a variety of teams from across the Northwest that you may not have played before giving your team a great competitive tournament to start the fall season.
If you have any trouble with your GotSoccer account, including username and password, please contact GotSoccer Tech Support at 1-904-746-4446
The Directors Mortgage Sumer Slam is an unrestricted tournament. Teams registered and in good standing with any U.S. Soccer Federation affiliate are eligible to apply. The tournament is also internationally sanctioned and accepts teams from Canada.
2008 & 2009 Games at Providence Park
Boys and girls 2008 & 2009 divisions will have their championship games at Providence Park, home of the Portland Timbers, Sunday afternoon.
Note: Games at Providence Park will be from 3pm until 7pm
Highlights of the Tournament
- Teams are guaranteed a minimum of 4 games.
- Teams will be grouped according to level of play to assure balanced competition.
- Flexible scheduling. We do our best to accommodate all special requests; coaches with two teams, late starts, etc.
- Individual awards for 1st and 2nd place teams
- Championship teams get a laser engraved log slice
- GotSoccer online tournament scheduling system with the majority of the results posted online within 10 minutes of game completion.
- NO DOGS are allowed at any tourament venue.
Questions, please contact Tournament Director, Ron Witherup, at
Supplemental Insurance Coverage
It is the desire of the Summer Slam to provide a means so all those who want to play in the tournament can do so.
If that player is not registered with any association then our supplemental insurance will cover that player.
In addition, if an entire team is not registered with any USSF association (e.g., a High School Co-ed team) our supplemental insurance would cover that team.
Please contact the Tournament Director for any questions.