2020 Directors Mortgage Summer Slam
With input from the Governors office and guidelines from Washington Youth Soccer, we have decided that we will not be in the appropriate phase in Clark County to host the Summer Slam this year. We will continue to follow the progress of our state, and if we can host it at a later date, then we will make that decision at that time. I appreciate everyone who has reached out with questions, and I hope that we all can move forward and I look forward to games in the future with you all.
The Directors Mortgage Sumer Slam is an unrestricted tournament. Teams registered and in good standing with any U.S. Soccer Federation affiliate are eligible to apply. The tournament is also internationally sanctioned and accepts teams from Canada.
|U9 - U10||(7v7)||$440|
|U11 - U12||(9v9)||$540|
|U13 - U19||(11v11)||$640|
- Registration closes August 7, 2020, 11:59pm.
- Registrations after July 29 will incur a $25 late registration fee and must be paid in full by either a credit card at time of registration.
- Refund: Prior to July 29, 2020, a 100% refund (minus $25 service fee). After July 29, 2020, a 50% refund (minus $25 service fee). After August 7, 2020 no refund.
Weekend Parking Pass required for Harmony Sports Complex
$10 per vehicle pass is good for all three days
Highlights of the Tournament
- Teams are guaranteed a minimum of 4 games.
- Teams will be grouped according to level of play to assure balanced competition.
- Flexible scheduling. We do our best to accommodate all special requests; coaches with two teams, late starts, etc.
- Individual awards for 1st and 2nd place teams
- Championship teams get a laser engraved log slice
- Gotsoccer Tournament, and Gotsoccer points
- NO DOGS are allowed at any tourament venue.
Questions, please contact Tournament Director at